Willow Cottage, which sleeps 4, was formerly the Cart Shed.read more...
The largest of our four cottages (sleeps 10), located within Thirley Cotes Farm. Excellent for family groups or friends! Sycamore Cottage was formerly the Thrashing Barn and Grain Store. The accommodation is ‘upside down’ positioning the bedrooms, (2 Masters with ensuite, 1 double and 2 twin bedrooms) and the family bathroom on the ground floor, with stairs leading up to the open plan, Lounge and Dining area. The Kitchen is separated by an original wooden wall. The cottage has vaulted beam ceilings, wood floors, and has views to two sides. The bathroom, ensuite and entrance areas are tiled. The living area is very spacious.
The cottage is heated by Air Source underfloor heating. Linen and Towels are provided as well as fuel and power.
- Washing Machine and Airer
- Fridge Freezer (Extra space can be provided by request)
- Electric Range, Hob and Extractor
- Microwave with Combi Grill
- 42” TV with Free Sat box
- Blu Ray DVD player
- iPod / iPhone Docking Station and CD Player
- Hairdryer in each bedroom
- Bath and separate shower cubicle in the family bathroom
- Shared outdoor Hot Tub and Lawned area (restricted times)
- Play Area (For under 12 years – must be supervised)
- Barbeque available by request
- Picnic Bench (additional chairs can be provided)
- Games Room with Pool Table / Table Tennis / Table Hockey
- WiFi available (signal strength dependant)
- Secure Cycle Store available
- Natural 4 acre Private Woodland, with unfenced stream
- Large fenced Wildlife Pond in the adjacent grounds
Price Guide (For a 7 night stay & 3/4 night stay in 2013)
31/05/13 - 20/06/13 = £1400.00 (3/4 nts = £1000.00)
21/06/13 - 18/07/13 = £1500.00 (3/4 nts = £1100.00)
19/07/13 - 29/08/13 = £1700.00 (3/4 nts = £1200.00)
30/08/13 - 24/10/13 = £1100.00 (3/4 nts = £800.00)
25/10/13 - 31/10/13 = £1500.00 (3/4 nts = £1100.00)
01/11/13 - 19/12/13 = £1000.00 (3/4 nts = £700.00)
20/12/13 - 02/01/14 = £2000.00 (3/4 nts = £1400.00)
Price Guide (For a 7 night stay & 3/4 night stay in 2014
03/01/14 - 10/04/14 = £1200.00 (3/4 nts = £900.00)
11/04/14 - 22/05/14 = £1500.00 (3/4 nts = £1100.00)
23/05/14 - 17/07/14 = £1650.00 (3/4 nts = £1200.00)
18/07/14 - 04/09/14 = £1800.00 (3/4 nts = £1300.00)
05/09/14 - 23/10/14 = £1300.00 (3/4 nts = £1000.00)
24/10/14 - 06/11/14 = £1600.00 (3/4 nts = £1200.00)
07/11/14 - 18/12/14 = £1100.00 (3/4 nts = £800.00)
19/12/14 - 08/01/15 = £2000.00 (3/4 nts = £1500.00)
Bookings are Friday to Friday, with arrival time after 17.00pm and Departure time 10.00am.
All guests receive a small welcome pack on arrival.
Available for Families and Couples. (Please ask for clarification of Group Bookings) We do request a £100 security deposit paid in advance, this will be returned within 2 weeks of departure providing that the cottage has been left in the same condition as provided on arrival, and without the requirement for additional cleaning or damage replacement. More details will be provided on your rental agreement provided.
Our Cottages and Grounds are NO SMOKING, and we do not allow pets in the Cottages, however we are happy to provide details of a local high quality kennel, only 5 minutes from our property.